ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Battle of the Free Online Storages

<< < (6/8) > >>

KynloStephen66515:
www.mediafire.com ... they been around forever and they are ultra reliable, their free storage is more than sufficient for most people and they offer a paid service (cant remember the price) for those who want to do huge file uploads.

The great thing is, is it lets you share the files you have (by means of giving people the links) and also tracks how many downloads each item has had.  You can also set passwords for each download and make hidden, private or public!

SKesselman:
Http://www.mediafire.com ... -Stephen66515 (February 15, 2010, 04:41 PM)
--- End quote ---

That is a great link. You just need to take out one of the extra http://s in the address to get the page to load.

KynloStephen66515:
lol sorry about that, i always forget DC puts in the Http:// for me :P - anyway, its sorted now, should load from click ^_^ 

:Wizard:   :trout:

tomos:
www.mediafire.com ... they been around forever and they are ultra reliable, their free storage is more than sufficient for most people and they offer a paid service (cant remember the price) for those who want to do huge file uploads.
-Stephen66515 (February 15, 2010, 04:41 PM)
--- End quote ---
so, they have unlimited upload/download & unlimited storage for the free service - what's the catch, how do they do that ??? :tellme:
Can you for example, just upload all your backup & leave them there ?

KynloStephen66515:
yep, the only real difference with free and pro is the file sizes you can upload:

Free: 200MB / file max
MediaPro: 2GB / file max

also, paying disables the few ads they have (the ads are very very minimal and i honestly didnt even know they had them until i saw, just now, must of trained myself to ignore them haha)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version