ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

UCalc Fast Math Parser 2.0 Pro License giveaway

(1/2) > >>

Mark0:
Daniel Corbier is doing an experimental and interesting kind of giveaway for his library.
You get a full license for free if you reach a goal = amount of points, that you can get in various ways - basically spreading the word about the tool.

Aside for the deal, if your are developing something that may be in need of an advanced math parser, be sure to give a look at it.

Here's the link: http://www.ucalc.com/mathparser/index.html

Bye!

f0dder:
Sounds interesting... but WHY does the screenshot show integration with MS Agent? >_<

Mark0:
AFAIK, the next version of the library deals also with scripting and interpreted language construction.

Bye!

brotherS:
I don't need this program but I love the idea behind http://www.ucalc.com/freedeal.html !

Mouser should be interested, but giving points from A to Z is way too extreme IMHO :D

I would
- just use about five different ways of earning points max
- maybe give a referrer URL to every forum user so it could be tracked who is how successful (and to be able to give a few points for each new visitor)
- think more about this later ;)

mouser:
i think some of the ideas on the points page are good, and some i would consider not a good idea, and would definitely not want to do here.
i think the ones for doing things like reporting bugs, making suggestions for programs, etc, are nice.
the ones that involve promoting the ucalc softtware i would consider harmful in the long run and inappropriate.

i have always encouraged people here, out of the goodness of their hearts, to post your thoughts about donationcoder programs on review sites; but i think it would be inappropriate to reward people for saying good things about us - that just makes it seem like we are buying user praise, and i wouldnt want to do that, nor seem to be doing that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version