ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > ProcessTamer

Enabled but not running...

<< < (2/2)

treefrog:
:-\I download process tamer and have the same problem.  I am running win xp and have checked the window performance and it is set to automatic. It seems that a lot of people are having the same problem. It seems at least six months old is there any chance of getting the program fixed. It seems like it would be useful to people like myself using an old slow laptop. I hope it can be fixed please send me an email if there is anything I can do to help troubleshoot this problem.

Thanks
Dave
-msgtb (December 19, 2007, 02:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

I have the same problem and all the same symptoms of the other posts in this thread.  (Process Tamers says it's running and is shown in green in the Config Screen but it is not running, no popupsm, no activity, no nothing.

I have had this problem ever since I can remember. I am using v2.09.01 on WInXP/SP2.

I just guessed some service was not started but I can't see which one it would be (if any).

:'(

Thank you for any help.
TreeFrog

mouser:
Do you see the process tamer icon in the tray? And the configuration program says it's running?
Try this:

* go to options and change Cpu Usage Trigger High to 10%
* and see what happens when you run the test cpueating program that eats up a lot of cpu.
* make sure you look at icon for it to change or hover your mouse over the icon to see if its taming the application just in case you have balloon tips turned off.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version