ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Tech News Weekly: 40

<< < (2/6) > >>

Ehtyar:
The scary thing about no 7 is not the actual monitoring itself (because it only affects the Chinese), but the fact that e-bay entered into this agreement voluntarily. Makes you wonder what they're doing with your Skype conversations.

Ehtyar.

40hz:
The scary thing about no 7 is not the actual monitoring itself (because it only affects the Chinese), but the fact that e-bay entered into this agreement voluntarily. Makes you wonder what they're doing with your Skype conversations.

Ehtyar.
-Ehtyar (October 04, 2008, 07:59 AM)
--- End quote ---

"Where financial interest lies, find too the place where Justice dies."

BTW:

If Tech News is really going to be a regular weekly, would it make more sense to give it it's own child board? Call it something like The Pub

(Sorry, I always wanted to open a Pub with that name. Very piratical sounding! ;D)

(It should also probably read "hot off the Web" - but whadda ya want for 5 minutes in NETPaint?)

- or even just "This Week in the Tech News" to appease the search engines?

That would leave the Living Room for the stuff that really doesn't fit anywhere else.

Ehtyar:

Ehtyar.
-Ehtyar (October 04, 2008, 07:59 AM)
--- End quote ---

"Where financial interest lies, find too the place where Justice dies."
-40hz (October 04, 2008, 01:14 PM)
--- End quote ---
Very nice quote, I'll save that one.
If Tech News is really going to be a regular weekly, would it make more sense to give it it's own child board?
-40hz (October 04, 2008, 01:14 PM)
--- End quote ---
Mouse man and I discussed our possibilities after zridling suggested the same last week. We've decided against it for the time being, at least until there's a few more releases under my hat.

Ehtyar.

mouser:
hahahhaha 40hz that's a great sign for Ehtyar -- i think he should use it  :up:

Ehtyar:
Hmm, perhaps we can replace the screen shot of the first article with the sign? I was having a lot of difficulty choosing the "most important" article anyway.

Ehtyar.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version