ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

CLIPBOARD HELP+SPELL LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - v2.46.0 - Dec 30, 2019

<< < (73/76) > >>

IainB:
@mouser: I was playing around with some VFs (Virtual Folders) in CHS today, and I noticed in the "All" clips Grid display (which been sorted on "Modified" date/time) that 3 clips had had their "Modified" date/time field updated to the immediate past, though, as far as I was aware, I had not updated/changed the contents of these 3 clips in any way.
The 3 clips were 2x text clips and 1x image clip, from different years.

I am using CHS v2.42.0
Are you able to define what are all the conditions under which the "Modified" date/time will be updated?
I would like to understand this behaviour, as it changes the metadata of the clips.
TIA.

mouser:
Are you able to define what are all the conditions under which the "Modified" date/time will be updated?
--- End quote ---
After I finish updating the server and catch my breath I'll go through the source code and see if I can find out what events cause the modification time to be updated -- just remind me this week if I don't report back sooner.

IainB:
@mouser: Just reminding you of 2 outstanding queries, some months later:
Re: CHS latest version thread - feature re table capture/paste (Part 3 of 3).
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=1514.msg412816#msg412816
..."Is there any way ... to be able to somehow Paste that little formatted table into a document"?
-IainB (September 16, 2017, 10:14 AM)
--- End quote ---

I am using CHS v2.42.0
...Are you able to define what are all the conditions under which the "Modified" date/time will be updated?
I would like to understand this behaviour, as it changes the metadata of the clips.
TIA.
-IainB (January 14, 2018, 07:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

If it's too much trouble to dig up answers to these, then I'd quite understand.
They're not showstoppers for me.

mouser:
Beta v2.45 Apr 28, 2019

Download:

* https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/clipboardhelpandspell/downloads/beta/ClipboardHelpAndSpellSetup.exe
* https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/clipboardhelpandspell/downloads/beta/ClipboardHelpAndSpellPortable.zip
v2.45.1 - Apr 27, 2019

* [MinorImprovement] Excerpt of last clip is now shown in print menu item caption
* [BugFix] Crash could occur if manually editing a clip field and then typing something in search bar
* [Feature] You can now specify a list of applications to monitor the keyboard from, with all others being ignored.
* [MinorImprovement] Minor optimizations/improvements to last active window information.
* [Feature] You can now set a hotkey to copy the text under the cursor (by triggering a Ctrl+C) and then APPENDING it to last clip.  Useful for building up clips.
* [BugFix] Sometimes the text put on the clipboard from an ignored application could be stored after switching to another application.
* [MinorImprovement] Clarified instructions on Capture Options about last active window.

IainB:
Thanks! I am now running CHS Beta v2.45 portable.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version