ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

CLIPBOARD HELP+SPELL LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - v2.46.0 - Dec 30, 2019

<< < (70/76) > >>

kunkel321:
Mine is also like this....   Mostly.  Did I never notice before?  I dunno. 
EIDT:  This is 2.39.0 on Win 10 x64

mouser:
Mine is also like this....   Mostly. 
--- End quote ---

As I said before, it's by design that clips are dimmed when they are in a child group of the one you have selected.
If you don't like this behavior you have two choices, you can either disable the displaying of child group contents when viewing a group, or you can disable the differential coloring option which is on the bottom of the "Spellcheck and Display tab" and labeled as "Color Rows Based on Group Owner".

IainB:
The "faded" dim look is, I think, the *normal* way CHS looks if you have selected the ALL group.  It's shows the grid rows as dimmed when the items are not within the group itself but instead in a child group.

Can you confirm that by unchecking the customize checkboxes on the Custom Appearance tab?
-mouser (April 22, 2017, 11:56 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, that has always been true for CHS, I think.
The "dimmed" rows seem to be just default colours, where the user can change them to be some other colour.
I usually set "Grid child row" to black, as that makes them more easily discernible (perceived more clearly) to my eyes, in the Grid pane. That simple change can make a big difference for ergonomic perception. It's worth playing around with, if the user wants to get things right for their peculiar eyesight.

cranioscopical:
Let me know if you think it might be something CHS is doing wrong.
-mouser (April 24, 2017, 05:28 AM)
--- End quote ---
Nope, it's all down to me - again :-[

For a recent beta I'd expunged existing copies of CH+S and hadn't properly restored the settings when I installed the new version.

mouser:
Well I'm glad to hear it's not a CHS bug.  I'll make the latest beta official soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version