ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

CLIPBOARD HELP+SPELL LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - v2.46.0 - Dec 30, 2019

<< < (67/76) > >>

mouser:
And what does it look like if you increase row height to say 48?

cranioscopical:
As you were posting that, the light bulb came on, albeit flickering dimly, and I tried 48, which is just fine.   :-[

IainB:
Not seen this particular CHS behaviour before - looks like an odd episodic non-fatal bug or something.
I was editing several separate clips today, when I kicked myself for making a mistake: I had just pasted a text string, replacing the existing text, into the beginning of a clip's Title field in the Menu pane, and then started typing some more text after that, and then noticed that, instead of typing the new text after the end of the string I had just pasted, I was actually typing it in immediately before the beginning of that string.
The cursor was a blue colour (normally is black).

After correcting the situation, I thought "How did I make that silly mistake?"
So I repeated what I had just done:

* COPY some text from within a clip.
* Mouse select the text in that same clip's Title field that I wanted to replace.
* PASTE. - at which point, I noticed that the cursor - which should have been black and at the end of the string just pasted - was in fact now blue and positioned immediately before the first character of the string I had just pasted..

I repeated this with three other clips, and it was consistently repeatable for each.
However, after re-sorting and working with CHS (was busy saving clips) for about half an hour (without any intervening restart), it was no longer repeatable, and the colour of the cursor was restored to its usual black (not blue). I had not noticed the point at which it changed.

EDIT 2017-03-19 0008hrs: As an afterthought, I wondered whether this might have something to do with the cursor in CHS being different (thicker) when editing inside the Title field in the Memo pane, whereas it is a thin line when editing inside the clip text.

IainB:
@mouser: You know how when you make an image clip, it saves to the database as a 2-part clip - one has a Clip Text tab, the other has a Clip Image tab?

Would it be possible to have a facility to somehow auto-merge a text clip with an existing Image that doesn't yet have any text (apart from the image file path/name)?
The way I do this at present is manual, tedious, and error prone - I just copy and paste stuff into that Image's text tab.

mouser:
v2.41.0 - Mar 24, 2017

* [MajorFeature] First High-dpi compatible version beta.
* [BugFix] Newlines could be pasted in clip title edit, making it seem empy [thx IainB].

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version