ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

CLIPBOARD HELP+SPELL LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - v2.46.0 - Dec 30, 2019

<< < (57/76) > >>

mouser:
Not sure why you are getting that error BUT:

* This is a Clipboard Help and Spell update, not a FARR update.
* This is a beta release, not available via the updater or shown on any update check -- just available for download at the BETA link on first post.

IainB:
Ach, I'm half asleep, got no sleep last night.
As to the error message, for always I have had CHS set up as one of several FARR plugins and so that when I run DcUppdater ("Check for updates now" from the standard FARR Help menu), it checks for latest version updates for FARR and all plugins at the same time - updating whatever is listed in the Installables folder - in one hit. I've never seen that error message before, so thought I should mention it. I haven't figured out the root cause yet, but, as I only recently migrated FARR to this new (refurbished) laptop that I am using, I suspect that I may have inadvertently fouled up the FARR DcUppdater settings or not set it "PORTABLE" or something.    :-[
As for it being a CHS Beta update, my apologies - I was in too much of a hurry and did not read the post properly and thus did not register that this latest CHS version was a Beta update. I have now updated it separately via the opening post to this thread.

IainB:
[BugFix] Fixed bug where clip title edit field could temporarily disappear if previous clip was an image and window was minimized before capturing a text clip.
-mouser (May 15, 2016, 11:46 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thought I should mention this: I noticed by chance in one instance the other day that, when the condition arose where the clip title edit field did happen to temporarily disappear, I chanced to inadvertently restore it by maximising and then minimizing the CHS window.

Since I can't make that condition arise to order, I was unable to test for consistency/repeatability.

vietnam rum:
Read of address 00000008.
-mouser (May 15, 2016, 11:46 AM)
--- End quote ---

I received an Access violation - Read of address 00000008 and found this thread.
Got the error when doing a search - program continued to work after closing  the error boxes.

You message shows  v2.36.0 BETA - May 13, 2016
I can not locate it on our site.

I am running v2.34.0 and it is the only one i see for download.

Thanks, excellent program.
Vietnamrum

vietnam rum:
Just found link to Beta 2.36 on the first page. I did not see it originally because my search took me to page 12.
https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/clipboardhelpandspell/index.html
Shows 2.34

Forum CLIPBOARD HELP+SPELL LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - v2.34.0 - Jan 4, 2016

Please post a sticky with current Beta so it is easy to find.

Thanks, excellent program.
Vietnamrum

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version