ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

CLIPBOARD HELP+SPELL LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - v2.46.0 - Dec 30, 2019

<< < (50/76) > >>

Paul1149:
I guess this is the place to report a bug? But I will not be able to follow this thread.

Formatting presets are not working in latest version (2.26.0). I have several case changes and html tag inserts, triggered by Ctrl-Alt-NUM {x}. The only one that has worked - once - is the Ctrl-Alt-NUM 5 preset, which happens to be Title Case.

Also, if I may, a suggestion. I would like to see the dialog for formatting presets right off the main options window. It could have a list of all the presets in a left pane, and all their parameters in a right pane. There could be a Save control in the right, which would not close the dialog. It took me a long time to find where the presets were, and then longer to figure out how to work with them.

I can only follow this thread for a couple of days.

Thanks!

mouser:
Formatting presets are not working in latest version
--- End quote ---
they seem to be working well for me -- anyone else with this problem?

Also, if I may, a suggestion. I would like to see the dialog for formatting presets right off the main options window.
--- End quote ---
this is a good idea -- putting it on my todo list.

Paul1149:
I have to admit, I just tried it again and it seems to be working fine. Can't figure that one out.

Thanks for your reply,
Paul

BTW, just acquainting myself with FRR. Awesome piece of work. I'm going to deploy it on my laptop refurbs.

mouser:
v2.27.0 BETA - Dec 19, 2014

* [MinorFeature] Added option (tweaks tab) to not obey programs (like password utilities) that put stuff on the clipboard and mark it as to-be-ignored by clipboard tools.
* [MinorFeature] Added option (tweaks tab) to go to TOP of grid list when selecting new group; improvement to keeping selected row visible and focused when adding new clips.

mouser:
v2.28.0 - Apr 23, 2015

* [Feature] Added option (tweaks tab) to not obey programs (like password utilities) that put stuff on the clipboard and mark it as to-be-ignored by clipboard tools.
* [Feature] Added option (tweaks tab) to go to TOP of grid list when selecting new group; improvement to keeping selected row visible and focused when adding new clips.
* [Feature] Added option to control frequency of automatic clipboard re-establishment.
* [Feature] Added hotkeys to print the last clip, and to re-establish clipboard chain.
* [Documentation] Added better help to clipboard re-establishment options.
* [Documentation] Added better help for those who encounter Database Error 11013.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version