ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

CLIPBOARD HELP+SPELL LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - v2.46.0 - Dec 30, 2019

<< < (49/76) > >>

IainB:
@mouser: DCUpdater apparently thinks the CHS version on the web is older than the installed version 2.26.0:

rjbull:
@rjbull and @dcwul62: If you open the .ZIP file for the latest portable version and then select and copy all its contents to the installed portable proggie's folder, doesn't Windows Explorer check first and ask you if you want to install newer/older versions and/or overwrite, etc.?-IainB (October 19, 2014, 05:19 PM)
--- End quote ---
I wouldn't know.  As I wrote, I use the much superior Total Commander  :)

mouser:
Thanks Iain, i need to update the update file :)

IainB:
...I wouldn't know.  As I wrote, I use the much superior Total Commander  :)
-rjbull (October 20, 2014, 03:13 PM)
--- End quote ---
...Eh? Misses the point.

rjbull:
...I wouldn't know.  As I wrote, I use the much superior Total Commander  :)
-rjbull (October 20, 2014, 03:13 PM)
--- End quote ---
...Eh? Misses the point.
-IainB (October 20, 2014, 04:16 PM)
--- End quote ---
My first post made the point, not very explicitly perhaps, that there's no "need" to make downloads of CHS that only contain updated files (which is what I understood the OP to want) when one can rely on a good file manager to overwrite new/changed files and ignore the rest.  Unless, of course, one is on dialup and really, really wants to minimise download size.  I have been in the habit - for about 15 years - of using Total Commander for my file management needs, and almost never use Windows Explorer, so don't know what it offers.  I imagine most frequent PC users do likewise.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version