ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

CLIPBOARD HELP+SPELL LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - v2.46.0 - Dec 30, 2019

<< < (28/76) > >>

IainB:
Just checking: this is now v2.16.02 ß, I guess - right?
https://www.donationcoder...oardHelpAndSpellSetup.exe

JeremyWW:
NEW BUG (APPARENTLY):

In 'Notes' 'copy clip to clipboard' (toolbar icon) does not appear to work.
-JeremyWW (October 19, 2012, 12:04 PM)
--- End quote ---

Very good, except the above still doesn't function.

mouser:
Update:

v2.16.02 - October 22, 2012

* [Feature] Added new quick template, paste template menu, print template, and quick-template hotkey; all let you configure more elaborate text templates to be used when pasting or printing clips to add additional information and formatting.  See "Paste Template" tab in options.
* [Improvement] When manually adding new clip via NewClip button, it will automatically be selected regardless of grid sorting.
* [BugFix] When CHS was set to StayOnTop, options form was showing behind main form.
* [BugFix] Attempt to fix bug with Ctrl+Alt+C forced Ctrl+C sending (capture beep sound should no longer play if a new clip was not captured).
* [Feature] Added new quickpaste popup menu item to show additional actions menu (shift+click menu) for first clip.
* [Feature] Added paste-as-file action in quick paste shift clip menu; see Paste As File option tab for default filename templates.  This idea was copied from a cool utility by DC member c.gingerich called "Paste As File" (see http://starpunch.net/?page=8).
* [Feature] Maximum excerpt size in database now increased to 255; new option on Tweak tab to change max size of excerpt actually captured.
* [Feature] New clip hint on quick-paste menu shows maximum excerpt size, and with newlines preserved in hint.
* [Feature] Added new column for each clip record to store the active window title (WindowTitle).

cranioscopical:
v2.16.02 - October 22, 2012-mouser (October 22, 2012, 12:45 PM)
--- End quote ---

Running this give mes — Error EX11: TableClips: Field 'Window Title' not found.

So, I turned on display of the Window Title column…
and I can see the Window Title in "information about the last active window" (%windowtitle% = Post reply - DonationCoder.com - Aurora).

Where's the switch that will fix this for me, please?

mouser:
Based on the date of this post I'm guessing you downloaded the latest version but can you make sure you have the latest download -- the problem you are describing was in the previous upload to the best of my knowledge and has been fixed before this latest release.

If you're still getting it, it means I must have not uploaded the latest version..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version