ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

CLIPBOARD HELP+SPELL LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - v2.46.0 - Dec 30, 2019

<< < (8/76) > >>

kfitting:
Hey mouser, just wondering if support for different formats is coming for CHS.  Also, I noticed CHS takes up ~12 meg of ram even when minimized to the tray.  I know some people don't mind heavy ram usage... but, even when it's minimized? 

Each release gets more robust, keep up the good work!

Kevin

mouser:
kfitting - try version 1.10.05 - i tried to optimize memory usage on minimize - should be dramatically less.

support for different formats: yes, it is coming.
support for images, rtf, etc.
as well as the ability to specify some exclusions for programs to ignore1, etc.

i am very much interested in hearing from people who use chs as to what their top requests are so i can concentrate on those.

right now it seems that image support seems to be the #1 requested feature.

1 jgpaiva reminded me i implemented this already

jgpaiva:
I've seen this feature on CLCL, and found it quite useful.
Some apps use different keys for pasting (actually, i only know one, emacs).
If it was easy to implement, i'd like a way to specify that if it is pasting to an app listed, chs would use a different keystroke for doing it.

kfitting:
Nice work mouser... I feel better!  I will admit to being confused between your post and the changelist what with "dramatically" and "not dramatically" being very opposite sounding!

Good to hear other formats are in the works.  I personally favor html/rtf over images, but hey, go with what the masses want.  Thanks again,

Kevin

mouser:
oops, meant to say "dramatically" and typed "not dramatically" by mistake.
you *should* see a *dramatic* change in the memory usage once minimized.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version