ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

CLIPBOARD HELP+SPELL LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - v2.46.0 - Dec 30, 2019

<< < (7/76) > >>

superticker:
beta update to version 1.10.02 is now released (1.10.01 had a bug).
has some minor but useful improvements.
-mouser (June 24, 2006, 12:59 AM)
--- End quote ---
According to the About dialog box, I'm now running 1.10.03, so I'm ahead of you.  ;)

The new merge function works well and meets my needs.  However, I'm not so sure a new user--evaluating the program for the first time and looking for append functionality--would discover this immediately.  (I don't think I would.)  This is where having a new hotkey with the associated description copy append would be more appealing--and intuitive--to the novice user evaluating the program.  But for the experienced user, the current merge implementation works well.

mouser:
i think an append hotkey is a good idea, and i will endeavor to add it as well.
also agree with jgpaiva about right click context menu.

ps.
you can customize the separator string between merge clips from the options; i was thinking that when you trigger a merge it should probably pop that separate up in a dialog and let you customize it.

superticker:
You can customize the separator string between merge clips from the options; I was thinking that when you trigger a merge it should probably pop that separate up in a dialog and let you customize it.-mouser (June 24, 2006, 06:22 PM)
--- End quote ---
I would have placed a merge button on the clip-listing button bar that includes the append string.  The merge button would remain grayed out until two or more clips were chosen.  Such a button-and-string-box combo will need a popup description explaining their function.

jgpaiva:
According to the About dialog box, I'm now running 1.10.03, so I'm ahead of you.  ;)
-superticker (June 24, 2006, 06:14 PM)
--- End quote ---
Yesterday mouser changed one minor thing in the find & replace dialog, thus the new version numbering.

I'm not sure about this, but i think my chs isn't storing the "separator to use between merged clips" field, as it stays right if i change it, but if i close chs and restart it, it'll be the default one again.

mouser:
jgpaiva you were right - the merge separator option was not being saved..
fixed in latest update along with some other requested features.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version