ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

CLIPBOARD HELP+SPELL LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - v2.46.0 - Dec 30, 2019

<< < (21/76) > >>

IainB:
@mouser: CHS v2.06.01: I tried installing this this 3 times via DCupdater. Each time it seemed to go OK, but when I run CHS it's apparently v1.19.01 that has been installed and it runs with an error on Ctrl+Alt+A:
---------------------------
Error..
---------------------------
Invalid docking layout stream version

--- End quote ---
Just to be sure, I deleted the .exe and reinstalled it via DCupdater, and again it's apparently v1.19.01 that has been installed.

?? :tellme:

mouser:
Wow did i screw the pooch on this one ... i somehow uploaded the installer for a version from 2008.. :o
The correct version should be up now.. I hope that anyone who downloaded it in the last couple of hours can figure out to get the new version.

IainB:
@mouser: It looks as though one of the CHS settings is still not "sticking":
Move from Clipboard New to Old group after every X number of HOURS: (does not seem to obey the rule set by the user)

tomos:
@mouser: It looks as though one of the CHS settings is still not "sticking":
Move from Clipboard New to Old group after every X number of HOURS: (does not seem to obey the rule set by the user)
-IainB (October 03, 2011, 01:04 AM)
--- End quote ---

just noticed that had changed here, since the last update at any rate. (That was a problem before - I think)

mouser:
Ok here is the official release of the improvements that have been in alpha/beta release for last couple of weeks; thanks everyone who helped test:

v2.10.01 - October 29, 2011

* [Major Bugfix] Fixed persistant dbisam database errors that some users were encountering; thanks mark and spknapp.
* [Feature] Added option for regular expression search and replace to restrict to single lines or not; added info on using group replacements for regex.
* [Bugfix] Clearing the quick search filter wit the keyboard sometimes did not reset the filtered display.
* [Feature] Added simple modification dialog item for stripping text before or after some pattern.
* [Feature] Added custom hotkey to paste the current clipboard contents as plaintext.
* [Feature] Added button and menu item to browse clip image directory.
* [Bugfix] Miscelaneous small UI bug fixes.
* [Feature] You can now customize the colors and fonts of the main window panels.
* [Feature] Redesigned the CHS format modification dialog.  See this thread on the DC forum for more discussion.
* [Major Feature] You can now configure custom user tools/scripts to run when saved formatters are invoked.
* [Feature] Improved CRC check of image clips to avoid making duplicate clip copies.
* [Feature] Added quick-paste pop-up option to paste clip using sendkeys method (available when you shift+click on an item); this can be useful when you want to paste into a dos box or in situations where Ctrl+V is not accepted.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version