ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

CLIPBOARD HELP+SPELL LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - v2.46.0 - Dec 30, 2019

<< < (14/76) > >>

bob99:

Thanks for taking the time to do the video.  :Thmbsup:
Helped me see I should be using CHS more.

mouser:
New update:

v1.47.01 -  Mar 19th, 2011

* [MinorFeature] Checkbox to choose whether sound plays on pasting clipboard
* [MinorFeature] Default sorting for all groups when doing pop up paste menus (for example triggering hotkey menu is now "Ordering,CreationDateTime" though it can be overridden in group properties).
* [MinorFeature] Added option for maximum excerpt length in quick paste popup menus.
* [Feature] Added custom formatter dialog invocation option from quick paste formatter menu.
* [Feature] New option to show preview of next clip on stack in system tray balloon message after popping item from stack.
* [BugFix] Formatting options for wrapping had a bug where it was wrapping lines with no spaces off by one.
* [MinorFeature] New formatting option to wrap lines at fixed column position and ignore work boundaries.
* [MinorImprovement] You can now set hotkeys that are just Win+Key.
* [MinorImprovement] Regex errors in formatting dialog no longer pop-up, they are shown in statusbar with beep.

smaragdus:
Nice work, Mouser. Just a question- here the announced new version of Clipboard Help+Spell is 1.47.01, but when I installed it, it says 1.47.02. Is this a miner bug-fix version?

mouser:
correct, that happens when i upload a new minor release but deem it to insignificant to announce.

smaragdus:
Thanks for your immediate response and excuse me for my typing error. I was using Clipboard Help+Spell version 1.44.01 and now I am very happy to find that in this new release I can select all saved clipboard entries and delete them, many thanks for implementing this great feature!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version