ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

CLIPBOARD HELP+SPELL LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - v2.46.0 - Dec 30, 2019

<< < (60/76) > >>

mouser:
That icon will be shown while it's trying to copy a clip to the clipboard.

As for tmpin and tempout, those are used when CHS is trying to invoke a custom external exe tool that you have configured as part of modifying the clipboard text.

IainB:
^^Thanks!

mouser:
Would love to hear more beta tester reports..

mouser:
I'd really love to hear some more reports that the beta works well before I release it officially..

IainB:
CHS v2.38 BETA still running very nicely on my Win10-64 Pro super-discounted (>50%) Dick Smith closing-down-sale Intel i7 Pavilion 15 laptop (a nice laptop, but not without its shortcomings).
CHS is now blazingly fast, and, after years of teeth grinding sluggishness - finally, a pleasure to use!    :-*    :Thmbsup:

For Christmas(??), before you wrap it up, I would respectfully request that that you consider these changes (already suggested elsewhere on the DC Forum):

* restore/ensure the source URL capture to the Grid "Notes" column (I am really missing this. Users wanting this have to tediously manually work around the problem).
* OCR of any embedded text in image clips (most users would probably be able to make use of this).
* Enable the optional display of Grid fields (meta data) as selectable, editable and actionable rows beneath the Memo display (most users would probably be able to make use of this, and it would circumvent real and ergonomic problems of editing the Grid fields).
* restore/correct the meta data for image clips where the CHS image file has been edited (e.g., by SC). (Relevant to all users.)
There is also one new request:    :)   (ingratiating smiley)

* Enable wiki-like - (say) [[link]] - linking between CHS records - maybe by new/smart use of SQL virtual folders(??).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version