ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

CLIPBOARD HELP+SPELL LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - v2.46.0 - Dec 30, 2019

<< < (23/76) > >>

IainB:
Oops, sorry.
I have copied the post to that thread, and attached a screenshot of how CHS now looks on my laptop.

cranioscopical:
@mouser

You're very busy, what with the upcoming NANY and all. You haven't had time to figure out your new year's resolutions, I know.
Accordingly I've decided to assist you. No doubt you will adopt the resolution to incorporate more clipboard formats into CH+S during '12.
No need to thank me, just trying to be helpful.
 :P

mouser:
 ;D

Arthur Menu:
I just downloaded CHS and am impressed. As I depend on the Help files in the software I use, I was disappointed when clicking on Help for Modify Format/Case to get the message that no help is available yet. Will Help be added sometime soon?

By the way, what I was looking for in Help was how to find a line break - carriage return and replace it with two line break - carriage returns.

Thanks,
Arthur

mouser:
The help file definitely needs updating. In fairness the Modify Format/Case dialog just got a recent major rewrite.

I think \n can be used to find and replace linebreaks in non-regular-expression mode.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version