ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

hide

(1/1)

sussertown:
It seems like an important precurser to presenting a new program is to make sure it does not drive over the top of the very apps that it opens. I don't see any ability to stay under the window it just opened. That makes it nearly unusable. It's not enough to close it, which itself seems to defeat its purpose. But it's a great start.

Dormouse:
I don't understand why this is a problem. There is the on top/hide toggle; I use a spare button on my mouse for this. So it is there when I want and not there when I don't want.

It also has the ability to autohide after loading a program/folder/file. This annoyed the hell out of me when it started to do this as a default behaviour, until I found the switch to turn it off.

I just don't see how it is useful to have it present on the desktop if it is below other applications. Surely you either want it on top so that you can use it or you don't need to have it on the desktop at all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version