ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

'Everything' is one FAST file search engine

<< < (8/18) > >>

yksyks:
Try to contact the author, he's already flooded with my ideas, but very responsive.

Darwin:
I'm very impressed with Everything as well  :Thmbsup: My search engine "collection" is getting to be as extensive as my file management collection  :o

alexey_r:
Yes, it's really damn fast. _And_ it doesn't need to update databases. :-*  Away with locate32 for me ;)

I'm wondering how I can use Win+F an a shortcut for Everything instead of the (useless) Windows search... Setting it in the options doesn't work >:(

Curt:
I'm wondering how I can use Win+F an a shortcut for Everything instead of the (useless) Windows search... -alexey_r (November 11, 2008, 06:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

- yes, that is a good idea, alexey_r. Maybe [hint] some more people will write the author, David Carpenter, and suggest something similar? [/hint] I wrote him this:

Wow, I am so impressed with your Everything! Next step surely must be to integrate with (replace) Explorer's search box just the same way the fine SearchGT does. This is my number one feature request, please! Number two must be for you to set up a donate button, even though experience tells that very few will use it.
--- End quote ---

http://www.voidtools.com/contact.php

alexey_r:
I have actually written quite a similar letter :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version