ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Damn it, why don't I ever learn. Anyone else having this problem with Firefox 3?

<< < (2/3) > >>

sri:
Paul: When you get Firefox to work again, you may want to visit Make Incompatible Firefox Add-ons Compatible.

Paul Keith:
Thanks sri but I know of that extension already. I just never bothered because I often use the opportunity to use a blank version of Firefox to check out all the new extensions that I never tried just right around when a new version of FF is announced. (Best time to check out new extensions IMO)

Incompatible extensions don't bother me that much. It's the bugs that result from arguing extensions that causes me to pull my hair out of my head in frustration. (Tab Mix Plus and All-in-One Sidebar being famous for these)

city_zen:
Paul,

No problem here. I updated FF to 3.0.2 yesterday and fortunately all of my 61 extensions (the list of which I uploaded the other day in this thread) work like a charm. I see that you and I have a few extensions in common, so you can (probably) discard those as the "offending" ones
By the way, I recommend the FEBE (Firefox Environment Backup Extension) for these cases. I'd likely speed up the process of reinstalling and testing the extensions quite a bit.

tomos:
if you make a new profile are you able to add extensions?
you could add them one at a time then ... if you think it's worth it ;)

Paul Keith:
I might just have to do that. This doesn't look like an extension problem, even just enabling and clicking on Adblock's option screen causes the extension page to freeze.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version