ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

FARR plugin: FARR Remember The Milk 1.1.3

<< < (50/51) > >>

Ath:
For 32 bit software, as FARR is, you'll probably have to install the 32 bit version of the runtime. Eventually, on 64 bit systems, you'll probably end up installing both the 32 and 64 bit version of those runtimes. With current harddrive sizes that shouldn't be a problem. And they'll happily live, independently, next to each other. :)

phitsc:
I've re-built libcurl with the C runtime linked into the binary and replaced the installer here:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3612554/FarrMilkSetup.exe

No installation of additional runtime should be necessary.

Would appreciate if you could check this one out, even if smart lists seem to be working with 1.1.3 after all.

My only explanation for why it's working again now is a bug / glitch at RTM's side which they coincidentally fixed just now.

RobFreundlich:
For 32 bit software, as FARR is, you'll probably have to install the 32 bit version of the runtime. Eventually, on 64 bit systems, you'll probably end up installing both the 32 and 64 bit version of those runtimes. With current harddrive sizes that shouldn't be a problem. And they'll happily live, independently, next to each other. :)
-Ath (July 13, 2016, 01:26 AM)
--- End quote ---

That makes complete sense and probably explains what I saw - even though FARR is finding the DLL, it's the wrong version and so it can't load it.

RobFreundlich:
I've re-built libcurl with the C runtime linked into the binary and replaced the installer here:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3612554/FarrMilkSetup.exe

No installation of additional runtime should be necessary.

Would appreciate if you could check this one out, even if smart lists seem to be working with 1.1.3 after all.

My only explanation for why it's working again now is a bug / glitch at RTM's side which they coincidentally fixed just now.
-phitsc (July 13, 2016, 02:14 AM)
--- End quote ---

It installed and ran this time, I'm getting errors.

In this screenshot, I clicked on entry 5:

In this one, I hit PageDn to see all tasks, then hit the down arrow to get into the list:

At that point, FARR force-closed.  Could this have to do with my running 64-bit Windows (7 Enterprise, SP1)?

phitsc:
I'm not sure. I'm running Windows 8.1 64-bit and it seems to be working fine. I would assume it should run with 64-bit Windows 7 as well though. Does it matter which of the tasks you click on in order to make it crash? Does it crash with 1.1.3 as well?

I have an old laptop somewhere lying around that I think still has Windows 7 installed (not sure if it's 32 or 64 bit though). I'll try later with that one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version