ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

FARR plugin: FARR Remember The Milk 1.1.3

<< < (37/51) > >>

phitsc:
Hi Phitsc,

I saw in your posts how to set a task to be due today or tomorrow, using the /today /tomorrow switches, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to set something to be due at a specific date and time.

When I put /due friday
--- End quote ---

it just makes a task with the name "/due friday"
Everything else about this plugin is AMAZING, but this is infinitely frustrating. Please help save me in my ignorance!
-iota (February 17, 2011, 09:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hi iota,

Glad you like FarrMilk. Besides the /today and /tomorrow switches, there are two other ways to set a due date:

1. Enable Smart Add (in the options). With Smart Add enabled, you can type something like 'rtm a Buy milk next Monday' and RTM will parse the task name for something it considers to be a due date.

2. Use FarrMilk's /due switch like this (examples):
rtm a Buy milk /due:21.3.
rtm a Buy milk /due:"13.4.2011 12.45"

Note the following:
- When a parameter value (the stuff after the : ) contains a space, it needs to be enclosed in "
- The order of day and month depend on your regional settings
- The dividing char can be any of the following: / - . :

phitsc:
Well yeah, I worked with it for  long time, actually it was the reason why I use remember the milk rather than toodledo. It just kind of stopped working suddenly once.

I did use it really often though.

-Musubi (February 13, 2011, 02:16 PM)
--- End quote ---

Musubi, would you mind checking if the problem is related to one of your tasks by creating a temporary RTM account and connecting to it with FarrMilk?

I'm going add some logging (or activate it, if it already has some, can't remember) for trying to find what the problem is at your end.

Musubi:
Well yeah, I worked with it for  long time, actually it was the reason why I use remember the milk rather than toodledo. It just kind of stopped working suddenly once.

--- End quote ---

Musubi, would you mind checking if the problem is related to one of your tasks by creating a temporary RTM account and connecting to it with FarrMilk?

I'm going add some logging (or activate it, if it already has some, can't remember) for trying to find what the problem is at your end.
-phitsc (February 18, 2011, 01:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

Well here's what I did now:

I  uninstalled farr and deleted all the settings program folder, app data folder etc.
Then I installed it and used your installation exe.
And then I write rtm in far and it crashes - it doesn't even get to the point in which I link it to any account.

phitsc:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I  uninstalled farr and deleted all the settings program folder, app data folder etc.
And then I write rtm in far and it crashes - it doesn't even get to the point in which I link it to any account.

-Musubi (February 18, 2011, 08:43 AM)
--- End quote ---

Not happy to hear that :(. But thanks for checking it out anyway. Ok, I'll give you a shout when I have a FarrMilk version which tells us how far it's getting until it crashes, if that's ok.

Musubi:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

-Musubi (February 18, 2011, 08:43 AM)
--- End quote ---

Not happy to hear that :(. But thanks for checking it out anyway. Ok, I'll give you a shout when I have a FarrMilk version which tells us how far it's getting until it crashes, if that's ok.
-phitsc (February 18, 2011, 08:48 AM)
--- End quote ---
Well I'm still grateful you  tried to help, and I must say that your plugin is the best desktop app for remember the milk. I used it daily, when I could that is.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version