ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

FARR plugin: FARR Remember The Milk 1.1.3

<< < (34/51) > >>

Saturday24:
Is there a way to set the due date at the same time as creating the task? Or must you create the task and then find the task to set up the due date?

I know how to set up the tag at the same time as setting up the task... for example:
rtm add task do something /tag:whatever

Ideas?

phitsc:
Is there a way to set the due date at the same time as creating the task? Or must you create the task and then find the task to set up the due date?

I know how to set up the tag at the same time as setting up the task... for example:
rtm add task do something /tag:whatever

Ideas?
-Saturday24 (May 18, 2010, 02:43 PM)
--- End quote ---
Hi Saturday24

Welcome to the donationcoder.com forums!

You can indeed set a task's due date at the same time as you create the task. This works just the same way as you did with the tag, i.e.

rtm add task some description /due:"21. May 2010"

note the " " because of the spaces.

The following is also possible:

rtm add task some description /due:tomorrow

Additionally, Farr RTM also supports RTM Smart Add (needs to be enabled in the options). With Smart Add enabled, you could do something like this:

rtm add task some description next monday

to set the task's due date to next Monday

You can find more about creating tasks in the help file. Select 'Commands' in the Menu on the left, then the 'Adding a task' link.

Hope this helps. Any more questions, feel free to ask :)

mark_ninan:
Hi Phitsc,

Just wondering... nowadays as ppl have more than 1 computer.. it's be great if FARR Remember the Milk could be synchronized with 2 or more PCs. Just a suggestion - perhaps with Dropbox or something with excellent syncing capabilities already. Is it possible to do something like that?

Regards
Mark

phitsc:
Hi Phitsc,

Just wondering... nowadays as ppl have more than 1 computer.. it's be great if FARR Remember the Milk could be synchronized with 2 or more PCs. Just a suggestion - perhaps with Dropbox or something with excellent syncing capabilities already. Is it possible to do something like that?

Regards
Mark
-mark_ninan (October 05, 2010, 02:44 AM)
--- End quote ---

What is it you'd like to have synchronised? I mean, all the tasks come from the RTM server. And it's possible to log into your RTM account with FarrMilk from two different PCs I think.

dismory:
Hi, I am a FarrMilk user from China.

The plugin makes me more productivity and works well for me excepting one thing. All the Chinese characters in the tag names and in the task note become Unrecognizable Code, however, the Chinese characters in the task names have been displayed properly.

What can I do for this?

The screen snapshots are in attachments

1.png and 2.png show the Unrecognizable Code
3.png show normal Chinese characters

Btw, the power user's shortcut "Changing a task's location" and "Archiving a list" are both "cl".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version