ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

FARR plugin: FARR Remember The Milk 1.1.3

<< < (30/51) > >>

phitsc:
I've tried RTM a few times but never stuck with it. But I just read up on RTM's just updated input syntax and I like it a lot. Will you make that syntax work with the FARR plugin?
-Nod5 (September 08, 2009, 06:10 PM)
--- End quote ---

Actually, FarrMilk kind of already supported what the new input syntax now supports, i.e. adding a lot of information right when adding a task, including matching tags and lists.

But the new RTM input syntax should work if the FarrMilk option 'Parse task name for due date' is enabled. If someone cares to try please tell me if it works and I'll rename the option to better reflect the new functionality.

Nod5:
Ok, I got the plugin running now, after some initial trouble. I'll write down the details here for own memory and if someone else runs into the same problem.

First I got "External exception E06D7363" during the authentication process, at the step when I've logged onto RTM website and clicked the button and then returned to FARR to execute the RTM entry - then FARR it crasches. I read in this thread that old Fscript versions could cause that. So I replaced all instances of fscript.dll in plugin subdirectories with the one from czb_pack. That didn't solve the problem - now I got crashes saying "Visual C++ Runtime error". So I against replaced all fscript.dll with ecaradec's latest, v 1.19 (found here: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=12232.0 ). Now FarrMilk seems to work fine. And I have no problems when I tested some czb-plugins (google translate and ninjawords) using v 1.19.

reckoner:
But the new RTM input syntax should work if the FarrMilk option 'Parse task name for due date' is enabled. If someone cares to try please tell me if it works and I'll rename the option to better reflect the new functionality.
-phitsc (September 09, 2009, 12:34 AM)
--- End quote ---

I just tried it. Something like:

rtm a this is a new task ^sept11

Does not work although it does work in the web interface.

phitsc:
Ok, I got the plugin running now, after some initial trouble. I'll write down the details here for own memory and if someone else runs into the same problem.

First I got "External exception E06D7363" during the authentication process, at the step when I've logged onto RTM website and clicked the button and then returned to FARR to execute the RTM entry - then FARR it crasches. I read in this thread that old Fscript versions could cause that. So I replaced all instances of fscript.dll in plugin subdirectories with the one from czb_pack. That didn't solve the problem - now I got crashes saying "Visual C++ Runtime error". So I against replaced all fscript.dll with ecaradec's latest, v 1.19 (found here: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=12232.0 ). Now FarrMilk seems to work fine. And I have no problems when I tested some czb-plugins (google translate and ninjawords) using v 1.19.
-Nod5 (September 09, 2009, 05:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks Nod5. I really need to add this information to the FarrMilk installation description.

phitsc:
-phitsc (September 09, 2009, 12:34 AM)
--- End quote ---

I just tried it. Something like:

rtm a this is a new task ^sept11

Does not work although it does work in the web interface.
-reckoner (September 09, 2009, 07:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks reckoner for trying this. Ok, I'll look into why this doesn't work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version