ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

FARR plugin: FARR Remember The Milk 1.1.3

<< < (20/51) > >>

TucknDar:
I've tried it now (and no old FarrMilk.ini), but unfortunately it doesn't work. I'll try to disable all plugins, and see if there's a conflict.

sean2078:
nbr, d4ni and sean2078

Would you guys mind to update to 0.4.5 and check if it makes a difference to your respective problems?

Thanks
Philipp
-phitsc (January 08, 2009, 06:33 AM)
--- End quote ---

Awesome!!  Works great now.  Thanks Philipp.  Really appreciate you reading our posts and enhancing the software to support very large, complex list/task sets.

Thanks a ton!

-----------------

On a side note, I have four quick questions (maybe someone can comment on them):

1) How can I change the default alias to "t" instead of "rtm" (I've tried changing the override alias in options, but when I try it, it doesn't respond to either command then)

2) How might I change the organizational structure of FARR Remember The Milk so that the very first thing that displays is my incomplete tasks, followed by the "More actions" option?  (I would like to just type "t" and get immediate access to tasks  :D )

3) When adding a new task in RTM, I always specify a tag and priority.  Instead of typing slashes and colons, I would like it if the software had an option to prompt for these values.  So, for example, you type "rtm a testing", press enter, software shows list of existing tags to choose from, you choose one, software shows a list of priorities, you choose one, and then the task is added and the default task list displays.  Would you mind adding this as a feature request?  Under options, there could be 2 check boxes:  "Prompt for tag on add task" and "Prompt for priority on add task".  It would make it a lot easier for me to add tasks quickly.  Thanks!

4) After adding a task using "rtm a", the incomplete tasks list shows which is great, but "rtm a" still remains in the textbox.  Could you please add a feature request to make it so that after adding the contents of the textbox reads "rtm tasks"?  Thanks again.

Great job.  (Let me know if you want me to add this into the software for you securely :Thmbsup:)

S

phitsc:
Sorry for the late reply, I was on holiday last week.

Concerning your first question: FarrMilk supports overriding the alias. Actually, mouser added the possibility for plugins to query the alias because I wanted FarrMilk to support this. You're right that it doesn't work with "t" though (or with "y" for that matter). Maybe FARR plugin aliases have to be at least two characters long (I just tried "tt" and that works).

As for your other questions, let me think about these.

Ric0la:
Hi!

I'd like to use this, but I always get something like "Failed to generate authentication URL". Any ideas? Proxy settings maybe?

Cheers

Rico

phitsc:
There's something wrong with FARRMilk on my end... I keep getting the following error message, no matter which command I choose:

What I do, is I type RTM then get the list of options that I expect, but choosing one of these will throw an exception like the one above.

There may well be a conflict somewhere, so I guess I could go the long route trying to find it, but before I do, I'd like to know if there's something I can do to fix it.

I'm using the latest FARR and FarrMilk 0.4.5.
-TucknDar (January 14, 2009, 04:16 AM)
--- End quote ---
I'm having this too now on my PC at work. No idea what it could be. FarrMilk's running fine here at home.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version