ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

FARR plugin: FARR Remember The Milk 1.1.3

<< < (19/51) > >>

d4ni:
You can backup all your tasks, just in case:
http://www.rememberthemilk.com/help/answers/basics/backup.rtm

TucknDar:
There's something wrong with FARRMilk on my end... I keep getting the following error message, no matter which command I choose:

What I do, is I type RTM then get the list of options that I expect, but choosing one of these will throw an exception like the one above.

There may well be a conflict somewhere, so I guess I could go the long route trying to find it, but before I do, I'd like to know if there's something I can do to fix it.

I'm using the latest FARR and FarrMilk 0.4.5.

phitsc:
Hi TucknDar

Did any version of FarrMilk ever work for you? When you say 'a list of options', do you mean you get as far as the screen shot on the first post shows?

TucknDar:
hi phitsc

Yes, I get as far as the screenshot shows and yes, FarrMilk used to work. To be honest, I don't remember when exactly it stopped working. I didn't use it very much, but I've been working on a system to get myself more organized and think RTM could be a very good tool to help me with that, so FarrMilk will be very useful.

If you need more info, then by all means, just let me know what I should tell you. My OS is XP home sp2

phitsc:
Did you ever try deleting the FarrMilk.ini file?

This would be in: C:\Documents and Settings\user\Application Data\FarrMilk

and maybe you still have an old one in the FarrMilk plugin directory.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version