ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

FARR plugin: FARR Remember The Milk 1.1.3

<< < (9/51) > >>

phitsc:
Just another thing I thought about; as I (and maybe more of us) only use rtm as-if it was a (physical) todo list - so without details -, I'd like it to have an option to disable the display of all the details on the task page. This way, it allows the task title to be bigger and take up more space and it looks a bit cleaner. I really do not need to reed the tasks are in my inbox and have no due date 10 times :)
-d4ni (October 01, 2008, 05:34 PM)
--- End quote ---
If you mean the tasks command (what you get when you just type 'rtm+Enter') then type 'rtm options+Enter' and tick 'Only show used task properties' and 'Omit priority' (that's actually the settings I use myself, they are not the default though). Doing this you get rid of all but the list.

What you mean with This way, it allows the task title to be bigger and take up more space
--- End quote ---
you'll have to explain though.

d4ni:
Ah I didn't tick 'only show used task properties', that helped already. But now the only thing remaining is "List: Inbox", which I really couldn't care less about. My point was that if "List: Inbox" would also be removed, the title could take up more (vertical) space, like in these screens:

phitsc:
Version 0.2.0 is now available. See version history on first post for a list of changes. Feedback is still welcome!

Philipp

mouser:
The new workflow of selecting a task and then choosing what to do is soo much more intuitive to me.. love it.  :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:

Huge improvement on an already amazing plugin.

ps.
By the way for people who dont know about the keyboard shortcut of Ctrl+Backspace, FarrMilk is the ideal place to use it -- it removes the last word on in the search box, which for FarrMilk almost always is like a back button.  :up:

d4ni:
ps.
By the way for people who dont know about the keyboard shortcut of Ctrl+Backspace, FarrMilk is the ideal place to use it -- it removes the last word on in the search box, which for FarrMilk almost always is like a back button.  :up:
-mouser (October 04, 2008, 04:38 PM)
--- End quote ---
ALT + LARROW does the same thing doesn't it?

Excellent update phitsc! I like you can now only show the title. Still a minor thing; now that the whole bottom line (which can contain priority, due date etc) is empty I think it makes sense to use a bigger font size for the title like in the screenshots I posted :)

Great work  :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version