ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

FARR plugin: FARR Remember The Milk 1.1.3

<< < (8/51) > >>

phitsc:
Actually, you don't need to Quit FARR. Just type 'goreload' (a message box appears, don't click yet) then delete FarrRMilk dir and unzip the new FarrMilk to Plugins/FarrMilk dir, and click OK in the FARR message box. VoilĂ !

Btw, phitsc, new version seems to work just fine :)
-TucknDar (September 30, 2008, 12:41 AM)
--- End quote ---
Thanks TucknDar for pointing that out and for letting me know that the new version works for you.

d4ni:
Something that annoys me a little bit is that the task list is not the same for 1 task vs. more tasks. With more tasks, it's a simple short list. If you have only 1 task, however, the list suddenly shows all the details about this 1 task (instead of having to select it and press enter). It's not consistent and I think don't really like it :) I like just seeing the title I gave it in the first place, I never add details anyway.

phitsc:
Something that annoys me a little bit is that the task list is not the same for 1 task vs. more tasks. With more tasks, it's a simple short list. If you have only 1 task, however, the list suddenly shows all the details about this 1 task (instead of having to select it and press enter). It's not consistent and I think don't really like it :) I like just seeing the title I gave it in the first place, I never add details anyway.
-d4ni (September 30, 2008, 02:38 PM)
--- End quote ---
Yes, it's a valid point. I'm working on mouser's suggestion now, changing the behaviour of the tasks command to show an action list on hitting Enter on the selected task instead of showing its properties (which will then be an item in the action list). With this, I will also resolve the current inconsistency between the handling of incomplete and completed tasks (there's currently no way for example to delete a completed task). Obviously, if filtering down to one task would already show the task's properties, there would be no way of getting to the action list anymore. Nevertheless, you should still think about adding some details to your tasks to pep them up a bit ;)

mouser:
great to hear.

d4ni:
Just another thing I thought about; as I (and maybe more of us) only use rtm as-if it was a (physical) todo list - so without details -, I'd like it to have an option to disable the display of all the details on the task page. This way, it allows the task title to be bigger and take up more space and it looks a bit cleaner. I really do not need to reed the tasks are in my inbox and have no due date 10 times :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version