ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

FARR plugin: FARR Remember The Milk 1.1.3

<< < (7/51) > >>

mouser:
Mentioned on the official remember the milk blog today:
http://blog.rememberthemilk.com/

ps.
Is it just me or is phitsc trying to compete with me in a contest of who can do the worst job of naming their software?  May i suggest that trying to pronounce "FarrRMillk" is reminiscent of reciting poetry while eating peanut butter..  How about changing the name while you still have time, before it gets too popular.  I suggest something simple like: "FarrMilk".  Kind of sounds like a science fiction energy drink of the future.

phitsc:
Mentioned on the official remember the milk blog today:
http://blog.rememberthemilk.com/

ps.
Is it just me or is phitsc trying to compete with me in a contest of who can do the worst job of naming their software?  May i suggest that trying to pronounce "FarrRMillk" is reminiscent of reciting poetry while eating peanut butter..  How about changing the name while you still have time, before it gets too popular.  I suggest something simple like: "FarrMilk".  Kind of sounds like a science fiction energy drink of the future.
-mouser (September 29, 2008, 06:51 AM)
--- End quote ---
Oh, how did they find out so fast? I had hoped to keep it in this room until I'm at least at version 0.1.0 ;)

FarrMilk sounds good to me. Never tried to pronounce FarrRmilk myself, haha.

justice:
wow congrats!! keep the momentum! Consider a pirate version FarrrrrrrAle

phitsc:
I have uploaded version 0.1.0 now. This version has only two changes:
- On mouser's suggestion, I changed the name from FarrRmilk to FarrMilk. And mouser, I used your slogan as a subtitle in the help file (I hope you don't mind)
- I replaced the libcurl DLL with yet another version. The other one was giving me problems on my work PC and that's where I use the plugin most ;) One day, when I'm grown up, I'll compile my very own libcurl DLL!

Please note that I'm going the easy way with renaming and don't try to keep the updater compatible with version 0.0.3. I hope you guys forgive me that updating to 0.1.0 will need some handiwork. Do the following:
- Quit FARR
- Open a windows explorer and go to c:\Program Files\FindAndRunRobot\Plugins (if you installed to the default directory)
- Delete the directory FarrRmilk
- Then install the new version 0.1.0 as it says in the first post
- Restart FARR

You'll lose your options. But there aren't that many anyway.

If anyone has problems with this libcurl DLL (you would notice right on startup, i.e. the first time you type rtm), please report here or write me a PM/email!

Thanks.

TucknDar:
Actually, you don't need to Quit FARR. Just type 'goreload' (a message box appears, don't click yet) then delete FarrRMilk dir and unzip the new FarrMilk to Plugins/FarrMilk dir, and click OK in the FARR message box. VoilĂ !

Btw, phitsc, new version seems to work just fine :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version