ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

FARR plugin: FARR Remember The Milk 1.1.3

<< < (4/51) > >>

phitsc:
I got this after installing, everytime i run a rtm command and when FARR starts up:
---------------------------
Advanced Options: FindAndRunRobot.exe - Ordinal Not Found
The ordinal 3724 could not be located in the dynamic link library LIBEAY32.dll.
OK  

--- End quote ---
-justice (September 25, 2008, 12:59 PM)
--- End quote ---
Thanks for reporting this. Would you mind trying out this version: http://farrrmilk.objecttechnology.com/FarrRmilk_0.0.2.zip
Please delete your old FarrRmilk plugin directory first, as the new version doesn't need that dll you mention any more, so just unzipping into the existing directory won't remove the file.

Cheers
Philipp
-phitsc (September 25, 2008, 05:34 PM)
--- End quote ---
Anyone else having justice's problem and can confirm that http://farrrmilk.objecttechnology.com/FarrRmilk_0.0.2.zip does or does not fix the problem?

I'm a bit surprised about the relative silence in this thread. Is anyone actually using this plugin?

mouser:
im using it, and i dont have that problem.

justice:
Now I get this instead:
Find and Run Robot
Find+Run Robot Encountered an exception error (EAccessViolation). Please report to [email protected].
OK   

Find and Run Robot
Access violation at address 00470568 in module 'FindAndRunRobot.exe'. Read of address 00000260.
OK   
Find and Run Robot
Access violation at address 74E50DE8. Read of address 74E50DE8.
OK   

--- End quote ---
This is on an XP machine. I also tried 0.2 (not 0.1) at work on my vista machine and I get the same error message.  I get it when my tasks are loaded. Internet Explorer is NOT my default browser on both systems, in case this matters. The last two errors only occured the second time i tried it (probably because i took longer to click ok) and when not clicking on the OK button repeat themselves after about 4-5 seconds. After I closed all errors then farr crashes. I unticked all plugins from the plugins part of the preferences.

Are there any error logs somewhere that I can attach?

phitsc:
Hm, that could become a tough one. I've successfully run FarrRmilk on a Vista and an XP SP3 installation myself. I also just set up a clean Windows XP SP1 Home installation, installed nothing but FARR and FarrRmilk and it's working flawlessly. I'll let that fresh installation update itself now (I guess it will be SP3 in the end) and check again then. I'll also add some error logging that might help track down the problem. Thanks for your help anyway.

Cheers
Philipp

justice:
IF you want me to test any versions just PM me :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version