ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

FARR plugin: FARR Remember The Milk 1.1.3

<< < (2/51) > >>

mouser:
Absolutely amazing.  Seriously this may be the best looking and coolest plugin yet made for FARR.
Even the help is insanely cool:

d4ni:
Very nice work! I would like it, though, if the default choice for both 'add' and 'delete' would be 'task' and not list. I know it's sorted alphabetically but it doesn't make so much sense as you would want to add and delete tasks so many more times than you would add or delete lists.

phitsc:
Thanks mouser!

The help file is still missing loads of information though, e.g. the options dialog is completely missing. Also other stuff, it was just too much to describe it all in one go. I'll certainly add to it. One important thing missing is: you can add /a or /sall or /showall when displaying tasks or lists to switch to FARR's small icon view. Well, with only two tasks it's not a problem yet, hahaha.

phitsc:
Very nice work! I would like it, though, if the default choice for both 'add' and 'delete' would be 'task' and not list. I know it's sorted alphabetically but it doesn't make so much sense as you would want to add and delete tasks so many more times than you would add or delete lists.
-d4ni (September 24, 2008, 02:54 PM)
--- End quote ---
Yes, I thought about that as well when implementing it. And I actually agree. It's mainly lack of time that made me do it differently, alphabetically was just so much simpler. I'll go add that to the todo list right away though ;)

mouser:
the one thing that confused me a little was that i expected i could select a task, and THEN choose to delete or mark as complete.

i eventually figured out that i had to go to main menu and choose delete then select the project.  it might be nice if there was a way to do those operations from viewing a task.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version