ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

FARR plugin: FARR Remember The Milk 1.1.3

<< < (6/51) > >>

czb:
Hi,
great plugin ;) I like the idea of using list mode :Thmbsup: I have to start using it as well ;)

Just one think. When I tried to link my RTM I was not able, since I have set "Window mode/focus => Hide when focus is lost", so always when it redirected me to webpage, FARR lost focus and I was not complete linking.

phitsc:
Yeah, I'm using it too. Hasn't done anything wrong for me, works as you said it would, no need to post except to say thanks  ;)
-Grorgy (September 28, 2008, 06:53 PM)
--- End quote ---
Hi Grorgy

Posts like yours are important for me (and other plugin writers I guess) for at least two reasons:
Firstly, knowing how many people use a piece of software, or at least that it is being used, gives a feeling about the plugins stability, i.e. if you don't get any bug reports it could be because there are no bugs or it could just as well be because no one's using it. And secondly: I've invested a considerable amount of my spare time implementing this plugin. Already now it probably does much more than I will ever use. The question is simply if it's worth spending any more time on it.

Cheers
Philipp

phitsc:
Hi,
great plugin ;) I like the idea of using list mode :Thmbsup: I have to start using it as well ;)

Just one think. When I tried to link my RTM I was not able, since I have set "Window mode/focus => Hide when focus is lost", so always when it redirected me to webpage, FARR lost focus and I was not complete linking.
-czechboy (September 29, 2008, 02:28 AM)
--- End quote ---
Thanks czechboy! Yes, list mode is a very powerful view mode because it allows for user interaction, and in a way FARR users (or of other launchers for that matter) are used to.

Concerning that option you mention: thanks for reporting that. Reminds me of the fact that I wanted to ask mouser to add the possibility for plugins to query (and possibly even modify) FARR settings. Meanwhile (or until I can think of an other way to fix that problem) I'll add it to the FARR options requirements in the FarrRmilk help file.

cspeirce:
Just tried 0.0.3 but after loging in to rtm and saying "Yes" the website tells me:

"Uh oh... something went wrong. Don't worry though; it's not your fault. The application you're using to interact with Remember The Milk made an error. It might be worthwhile contacting the author of the application and telling them you encountered this page.

Alternatively, you might like to wait a little while and then try again."

Any ideas, what might be wrong?

phitsc:
Just tried 0.0.3 but after loging in to rtm and saying "Yes" the website tells me:

"Uh oh... something went wrong. Don't worry though; it's not your fault. The application you're using to interact with Remember The Milk made an error. It might be worthwhile contacting the author of the application and telling them you encountered this page.

Alternatively, you might like to wait a little while and then try again."

Any ideas, what might be wrong?
-cspeirce (September 29, 2008, 05:08 AM)
--- End quote ---
The only time I ever saw this was when I tried to make FarrRmilk connect to RTM via https instead of http. I doubt that helps you much though. I'll have to investigate...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version