ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

FARR plugin: FARR Remember The Milk 1.1.3

<< < (45/51) > >>

phitsc:
Just to confirm what I said above: 512 characters (actually, bytes) is the maximum length allowed for any FARR result item string.

Judykator:
FarrMilk uses the computers locale settings to parse dates. So if your computer's locale is set to polish and "31 stycznia 2013" is how you'd write a date in Poland then what you're trying to do should work, i.e. if it doesn't work it's a bug in FarrMilk.
-phitsc (January 17, 2013, 02:29 PM)
--- End quote ---

My locale settings is polish.

livejamie:
This doesn't seem to work anymore, I'm unable to get it to authorize.

Any ideas?

phitsc:
Worked flawlessly here. What's the exact problem you encounter?

alxwz:
Hi,

is this plugin still under development? Just installed it, and the only thing I can do with it is access the authorization page in the web browser. After authorization (which is confirmed in the browser), basically nothing happens. Every time I type "rtm" in FARR, I get sent to the authorization page again.

There seem to have been some changes to RTM (haven't used it for a long time). I noticed that my Netvibes module (which I also haven't used for long) also doesn't work anymore. A question regarding the Netvibes module has basically been unanswered on the RTM forum for more than a year.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version