ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

FARR plugin: FARR Remember The Milk 1.1.3

<< < (21/51) > >>

phitsc:
Hi!

I'd like to use this, but I always get something like "Failed to generate authentication URL". Any ideas? Proxy settings maybe?

Cheers

Rico
-Ric0la (March 24, 2009, 03:05 AM)
--- End quote ---
Hi Rico

Unfortunately, this is one of the unsolved FarrMilk mysteries. I still have no idea what the problem could be. But I'll investigate once more.

mouser:
I think the exception error is a conflict with fscript plugins.. if you uninstall the other plugins you have installed, does the rtm crash go away?

phitsc:
This was indeed what caused the exception error on my PC. TucknDar, would you mind checking if you can get FarrMilk to work if you remove your fscript based plugins?

(addendum)
To be more precise: The problem only happened when I had plugins with the newer jscript.dll (1.13.0.0) installed, but not with ones using the old jscript.dll (1.8.1).

mouser:
I think there is no more need for testing.
After phitsc and I talked, Ewemoa and I looked at the code and I've talked to ecaradec and believe that the bug has been identified specifically.. just waiting for a new version of fscript to fix it. Good teamwork involved in tracking this down.

phitsc:
Good to hear!  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version