ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

IDEA: Move Maximized Window to Other Dual Screen Monitor (Again Maximized)

<< < (2/4) > >>

Codebyte:
I see how this is!!!?!

lol, kidding... I really am gonna get to learning this :)

jgpaiva:
Also, here's the link for windowpad.

Kamel:
i tried windowpad (it actually isn't from these forums http://www.autohotkey.com/forum/topic21703.html) and it did not do what i was hoping for.

i don't know if this is just a problem with me and my setup in particular or what, but while it's pretty decent (i prefer it to grid, actually), it doesn't do what the original person was asking. i'd really like to do that as well. a lot of multi-monitor programs don't work for me, this could be the same problem. the reason is, my "monitor 1" is on the right side, while my "monitor 2" is on the left side, even though i have it configured as "monitor 2" as my primary and windows understands it perfectly well.

OGroeger:
If you like i can send you a program that i once wrote for me. Though it requires .Net 2.0.

Deozaan:
UltraMon works wonders for this. Any window (as long as it doesn't have custom skinning) will get an extra button to make it move to the exact same coordinates on the opposite monitor. So if it is maximized it will be maximized on the other monitor. If it's in the bottom right corner, that's where it will go on the other monitor.

UltraMon is a must-have for dual monitor setups. I especially like the ability to have a task bar on the second monitor set up so that each monitor's task bar shows only the applications that are displayed on their respective monitor. It's great for multitasking with several applications open without cluttering the task bar with tiny selection boxes or when XP stacks multiple instances of the same application.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version