ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Elliptical Circle Dock Works!

<< < (3/5) > >>

VideoInPicture:
Attached is the exe file for Circle Dock with an Ellipse Shape as an option. Some of the settings for the ellipse are hard coded into the program, such as the angle of vertical tilt, so you can't change some of it right now. The settings for the regular circle shape will affect the ellipse shape. This will be separated in Alpha 9. To change the aspect ratio of the ellipse, you have to do that in the System -> Settings -> Config.ini -> EllipseParams -> AspectRatio and restart the program.

You must place the attached exe file in the same directory as your current Circle Dock directory or a new one. To enable the ellipse shape, go to the settings panel under Dock Shape and select the Ellipse option in the drop down menu. It is safe to replace your Alpha 8.1 exe with this Demo exe since it simply has the added function of an ellipse.

I found that I could fit more items into approximately the same space using the ellipse option so it is something for you guys to explore.

Note: This demo is not on the official Circle Dock website.  Now, back to getting better performance for Alpha 9.

Boba-Fett:
This is my Eliptical Circle Dock, but I can't change "Minimum Radius".

edit by jgpaiva: attached image to the post instead of hot-linking

VideoInPicture:
There is no graphical way of changing the min - height of the ellipse shape. To do this right now, you have to go into the Circle Dock folder -> System -> Settings -> Config.ini -> EllipseParams -> MinHeight and change that. Then restart the dock.

Eric Wong

Boba-Fett:
Thanks, Eric

Boba-Fett:
There is prefect!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version