ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

The New (And Improved?) VLC

<< < (10/12) > >>

Josh:
They were supposedly implemented in a nightly but I have yet to see it. That and remembering what BLOODY FOLDER I WAS LAST BROWSING USING THE OPEN FILE DIALOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Ehtyar:
They were supposedly implemented in a nightly but I have yet to see it. That and remembering what BLOODY FOLDER I WAS LAST BROWSING USING THE OPEN FILE DIALOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:
-Josh (May 13, 2009, 07:13 PM)
--- End quote ---
+1

Ehtyar.

ak_:
I think it's a shame that you can't drag & drop subtitle files on VLC to open them.

lanux128:
it says something about VLC that despite the shortcomings, it still commands a respectable following.. :)

Ehtyar:
it says something about VLC that despite the shortcomings, it still commands a respectable following.. :)
-lanux128 (May 13, 2009, 08:21 PM)
--- End quote ---
Very true, I can't argue that.

I think we bitch about the small things because they would take so little to fix. All-in-all, however, VLC is such a good media player that we use it despite the bugs.

Ehtyar.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version