ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > DC Gamer Club

Who Amongst us Plays WoW?

<< < (4/5) > >>

Codebyte:
Well now you can get ur lowbie mount at 30 (they decreased it) and you can still get ur epic mount at 60.

p3lb0x:
Hmm, maybe you were like level 59, I am pretty sure you got into molten core at some point as I remember you helping your guild killing this

f0dder:
I did make 58, but dunno 59.

I'm pretty sure I never went with them to MC though. I should've remembered that. Unless it was one of those "beer raids", if you get what I mean :-[

lanux128:
just curious, how long it takes to get to that level (50-ish to 60)? ;)

Codebyte:
nowadays, maybe a day or 2... They have a promotional "Recruit-a-friend" thing where u and a friend get 300% exp when next to each other for like 90 days or something... well, thats what my friend and I did and I went from 50-60 in like 1 day... it was ridiculous how quick it went... 56->57 took me 14 minutes... U get triple the xp for quests too, so I stockpiled a ton of complete quests and turned them in, in mass and i FLEW through lvls... My current played time on my 67 druid is 5 days 7 hrs total time played... its roughly 2 weeks old... Idk if that gives u an idea?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version