ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

FinePrint vs. priPrinter

<< < (5/14) > >>

Nod5:
I deinstalled 1.2.1.579 and instead installed the 1.5 beta and now I get the preview window. :Thmbsup:

mwb1100:
I have FP6 at home and 5-something at work.  Not thrilled with version 6, but anything is better than file|print.  I wonder if it will be available for U3 so I can use it both places w/1 purchase.
-Padlock6 (October 01, 2008, 07:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

You already can - from the FinePrint FAQ (http://www.fineprint.com/support/faqs.html):

Can I use the software on my laptop and my desktop without purchasing again?

Yes, you can. The license allows you to use the software on multiple computers as long as they are not simultaneously used.

--- End quote ---

Fedorov:
I always like to MAXMIZE the PriPrinter preview when it appears as I find the default size way too small. An option to always open maximized would be very useful.
Yes I realise there is an F11 full-screen view but I find this less useful, as you first need to press F11 when you get the tiny preview window and using it full-screen without the toolbars isn't too useful in this case I don't feel.

Nod5:
Fedorov, which version are you using? The 1.5 beta starts with the same window size it had last time it was closed on my computer. Is that enough? Or do you request that even if the window was de-maximized last time it was open it should still open maximized next time?

Fedorov:
I think to preview pages properly you should make full use of your screen so to me it makes sense to always have the preview start maxmized. Just my opinion.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version