ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

FinePrint vs. priPrinter

<< < (4/14) > >>

Darwin:
I'm testing priPrinter right now. It is excellent so far! Nice find zridling :Thmbsup: Great that FinePrint finally gets a worthy competitor!-Nod5 (October 01, 2008, 05:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

Have you also looked at Clickbook from Bluesquirrel?

Padlock6:

+3 on the discount.

I have FP6 at home and 5-something at work.  Not thrilled with version 6, but anything is better than file|print.  I wonder if it will be available for U3 so I can use it both places w/1 purchase.

Carol Haynes:
I'm testing priPrinter right now. It is excellent so far! Nice find zridling :Thmbsup: Great that FinePrint finally gets a worthy competitor!-Nod5 (October 01, 2008, 05:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

Have you also looked at Clickbook from Bluesquirrel?
-Darwin (October 01, 2008, 06:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

I tried it ages ago and quite liked the program. My problem was that it doesn't play nicely with all printers. Mine has automatic duplex (which is really handy) but Clickbook couldn't support it and their tech support gave up. Works fine with FP and priPrinter.

Nod5:
Is there no way to force preview window to display automatically immediately after printing to priPrinter?!
I have this checkbox ticked but it does not seem to make a difference:

Darwin:
Strange, nod5. Those settings work fine on my end on both the machines that I installed the trial on (one's XP Pro Sp-3 and the other Vista Home Premium Sp-1) - that is, the job is automatically previewed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version