ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Circle Dock Enhancements

<< < (2/3) > >>

VideoInPicture:
I've posted instructions on how to use StandaloneStack on Circle Dock: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=15006.0

And yes, I will implement regular docklet support if I can code it.

Donald1:
I like the idea and looks  :) of Circle Dock very much.
Nice piece of work !  :Thmbsup:

However personal I think a great addition wold be if it is possible to execute a serie (batch) of programs by clicking on a icon. Currently I'm using this feature in the Docklet application ProgramLaunch which is also nice. Clicking on the item will then start a couple of applications (or open directories) which were placed in a batch.

Tabs (as discussed in another forum message) would indeed also be very valuable and complete the basic functionality.

Thanks in advance.

PS I hope this is the correct place to post any enhancement request.....?

tosbsas:
I would like to be able to use my left and right mouse button combination to show the circle dock. I know there is a hotkey app, but thats another app to run.

Ruben

VideoInPicture:
I like the idea and looks  :) of Circle Dock very much.
Nice piece of work !  :Thmbsup:

However personal I think a great addition wold be if it is possible to execute a serie (batch) of programs by clicking on a icon. Currently I'm using this feature in the Docklet application ProgramLaunch which is also nice. Clicking on the item will then start a couple of applications (or open directories) which were placed in a batch.

Tabs (as discussed in another forum message) would indeed also be very valuable and complete the basic functionality.

Thanks in advance.

PS I hope this is the correct place to post any enhancement request.....?
-Donald1 (September 29, 2008, 05:44 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hello and Welcome,

Would it not have the same effect if you placed the programs you want to launch in a Windows .bat or .vbs script file?

VideoInPicture:
I would like to be able to use my left and right mouse button combination to show the circle dock. I know there is a hotkey app, but thats another app to run.

Ruben
-tosbsas (September 29, 2008, 09:14 AM)
--- End quote ---

It's something that I'm thinking about. No concrete plans but I will keep it in mind once I rewrite the hooking dll for Circle Dock.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version