ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Mobysaurus

Congratulations?

<< < (3/4) > >>

Darwin:
You reminded me of how fond I am of standing in our frontyard and saying to passers-by, "If you lived here, you'd be home by now—but you don't, so ha." I've managed to reduce our property values 20%. You can imagine the tax savings.
-ander2255 (September 18, 2008, 05:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'll have to remember that one, good tip  :Thmbsup:

allen:
I have to agree, I'm always disappointed when I hit the update option on an application and find that I'm already running the latest version. . . what I really want to see is "Congratulations, you're out of date. There's an exciting new update awaiting your undivided attention!"

jgpaiva:
"Congratulations, you're out of date. There's an exciting new update awaiting your undivided attention!"
-allen (September 18, 2008, 09:00 PM)
--- End quote ---
"... that will fix half the stuff and break the other half" ;)
At least, that's how it'd be if GridMove had that messange :P

jgpaiva > Solution: start posting at DC more often!
--- End quote ---
I've tried that. I'm doing it now. Still no update, though... How many posts do you think one must, er, post, before it prompts an update? Is there a standard number, or does it depend on the quality or subject matter of the posts, what one is wearing, etc.?
-ander2255 (September 18, 2008, 05:12 PM)
--- End quote ---
Actually, I meant "post at DC" as a way to cure the boredom of suburbs. Contributing to a community is always fun. And besides, little surprises (like the one you made us with this topic ;)) are always waiting around the corner!

ander2255:
[blush]

Curt:
This is the most entertaining thread I have read in a very long time!  :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version