ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Runtime Error!

<< < (2/5) > >>

mouser:
Very good point about backing up aliases.. perhaps i need to automate that somewhat.

Enzomaticus:
Sorry mouser - I only backed up my aliases file. I still have no clue what happened. The only thing I did yesterday was uninstall the Google Chrome browser.

AEngineer:
I had the same problem and had to unininstall and reinstall to get it to work. 

It made me realize how much I depend on it.  Thanks again Mouser!

tsaint:
I've just - this morning - got the same error. Downloaded the latest version, installed, still getting that error. Are you still interested in seeing any particular settings/ini files?
Right click on icon in tray:
1. Choose exit has no effect
2. Choose Options gives:
Access violation at address 00444434 in module FindAndRunRobot,exe. Read of address 00000000.
3. Choose Show and run gives the  terminate in unusual way
tony
Drat... sorry...vital extra info...I'd already had an installed version, which gave the error. It had 2 plugins, I installed over the top of the original.
Plugins were for time zone and currency converter. I have only just tried them, but was having no FARR trouble till this morning.

f0dder:
Hmm, if you aren't using any plugins you shouldn't be getting a "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library", considering that FARR is written in Borland C++ Builder (does FARR come with any standard plugins enabled? I haven't downloaded a new version for a while).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version