ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Flash Toy of the Week: How Well Can you Differentiate Colors?

<< < (10/11) > >>

Curt:
1'st try: 8
age 51, male.

laughinglizard:
Type of monitor might have some impact on a score.......I scored 0, using an LCD monitor.

Renegade:
Flash Toy of the Week: How Well Can you Differentiate Colors?

I suppose 12 isn't too bad. I've got my crappy laptop on here... So I'll use that as an excuse! :D

For those with really bad vision, eat more carrots and smoke more pot! ;)

kevinjmills:
Scored a 4.  All four errors were clustered right next to each other in the light blue-green spectrum.

Yahya:
Late entry - been without internet for almost three weeks (agh!  the withdrawal pains!) and am just now catching up with mail.  Spotted this one in the newsletter and couldn't wait to try out.  First time ever score - a perfect zero!  Woohoo!  :D 

That's OK, you say, we expect that from great-lookin' spunky young chicks like you.  Sorry guys!  I'm 59 and a true-blue XY heterozygote, um , male.  For my sins, I also convene the Graphics SIG for the Melbourne PC User Group - just had our monthly meeting a few hours ago.  I guess it's just all the practice I get mixing colours - mostly in paint programs rather than real paint.  You can see some of my digital art on eSnips.

For the record, I did the test on this old Philips 107E 17" CRT; display settings are 1024x768 32-bit colour, under Windows XP, and no fancy colour management is going on - I'm not using any colour profile.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version