ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Podcast Radio Show

Requesting Ideas for DonationCoder Podcast #7

(1/4) > >>

scancode:
*cough* Testing, testing, teeestiiiiiiiiiiiiing... One, two, three, *cough*

Hello everyone, this is scannie here. I have decided to take the dust off the DonationCoder.com podcast, and try to organize a new episode!

I'd appreciate any ideas for subject matter, topic suggestions, offers to contribute a segment, etc!

allen:
Is this a joke? Hope not. . . I miss the DC Podcast!

Add it to Zune/iPod -- maybe it'd be enough to pressure you into keeping-it-going.

scancode:
Is this a joke? Hope not. . . I miss the DC Podcast!
-allen (September 15, 2008, 03:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

Not a joke. Not at all.

mouser:
It might be helpful to reflect on the reasons that the original podcast proved hard to keep producing:

1) too few people willing to record segments
2) no one person who loved making creating the podcasts -- i believe that this is one of those things that really needs one or two people who in their hearts have secretly always wanted to have their own radio show.
3) very uneven recording quality and volume control -- made it less pleasant to listen to.

scancode:
It might be helpful to reflect on the reasons that the original podcast proved hard to keep producing:

1) too few people willing to record segments
-mouser (September 15, 2008, 04:13 PM)
--- End quote ---
Nothing I can do about that :(
2) no one person who loved making creating the podcasts -- i believe that this is one of those things that really needs one or two people who in their hearts have secretly always wanted to have their own radio show.
--- End quote ---
<3 radio, sound editing, and DJing. I'm up to it :)
3) very uneven recording quality and volume control -- made it less pleasant to listen to.
--- End quote ---
Don't worry about that!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version