ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

[New Bug] Circle Dock 0.9.2 Alpha Release 8

(1/1)

Syllabus:
Hello.

I noticed a new bug in Circle Dock.

I suggested that, when you click the mid-icon, the dock hides again. It works perfectly, and thanks for adding this to Circle Dock.

But, ok, you click on it. But, if you click while it hides, (makes the effect of 'opacity'), if you keep clicking on the mid icon, it stills showing up...

I guess, if you pressed once, it should hide (ok), but, you can't click on it anymore...

So, this is it.

Good luck,

cya,

Syllabus.

VideoInPicture:
Ok, thanks for catching that bug. I can replicate it on my computer. I'll see if I can fix it before I post the official Alpha 8 release on the Circle Dock website. I thought I fixed it but I guess, I didn't do it for the case where the dock gets moved when it is still clicked and then goes hidden.

BTW, how did you notice this bug? I don't think many people click the dock and then try hiding it, do they?  :huh:

Syllabus:
Oh yes, and i forgot to say, there are 3 lines that can't be translated, i dont know why ;P...
normal=Normal
topmost=Sempre afrente
alwaysOnBottom=Sempre atrĂ¡s
--- End quote ---

Those 3, they can't be translated.

Only that ;)

VideoInPicture:
I've already noticed that and it's been fixed on the version on my computer.

VideoInPicture:
Oh, now I remember. I fixed the bug for when a dock link is clicked and held down while the dock is hidden but I didn't apply that code to the centre object or the background. Should be an easy fix.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version