ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

[Translate File] Simplified Chinese

<< < (3/4) > >>

VideoInPicture:
Thanks!
Ok, i'll try to translate them all, if I have some free time. As a matter of fact, I am studying Economy in France. So I could also offer you the translation in French for the other programs. I hope it won't be so difficult for me to understand the code, since I have some basis in Basic and Pascal.
And what's more, I have a blog which introduce some fresh ideas in using computer. I'd love to invite you to participate and update something in English. But if you don't have time, it'll be okay. Though I am considering being a part-time blogger. I was so impressed of your pretty new ideas in developing all these programs. Here is the original link : http://www.ultra-app.info and here is a translated link.
Hope we could chat sometime in msn or gtalk. Mine : [email protected] Gtalk: [email protected]

-rickyking (September 14, 2008, 03:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'll put you onto my g-mail chat once I get through some of the coding snacks I'm coding. I'm making all of them translatable right now and I'll list them in the sticky of this board.

VideoInPicture:
Another Simplified Chinese Language visition! ;D
 :Thmbsup:
///////*****Re-Finished in 2008/09/15 GMT+8:00
///////*****By 零下冰酷
///////*****By Lingku
///////*****此为Beta版本,有很多翻译还需改进,如有好的翻译辞藻,欢迎E-mail:[email protected]   GTalk to:[email protected]
///////*****This is still a beta version, many words need to be improved, if you have better translated words, welcome E-mail to: [email protected]   GTalk to:[email protected]

-lingku (September 15, 2008, 12:06 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks! From the download count, it looks like we have quite a few Chinese visitors!

lingku:
Another Simplified Chinese Language visition! ;D
 :Thmbsup:
///////*****Re-Finished in 2008/09/15 GMT+8:00
///////*****By 零下冰酷
///////*****By Lingku
///////*****此为Beta版本,有很多翻译还需改进,如有好的翻译辞藻,欢迎E-mail:[email protected]   GTalk to:[email protected]
///////*****This is still a beta version, many words need to be improved, if you have better translated words, welcome E-mail to: [email protected]   GTalk to:[email protected]

-lingku (September 15, 2008, 12:06 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks! From the download count, it looks like we have quite a few Chinese visitors!
-VideoInPicture (September 18, 2008, 01:32 PM)
--- End quote ---
Unfortunately, the mainland Chinese can not access *.wikidot.com.
Because of GFW (Great Fire Wall)

VideoInPicture:
Hmm, I think I will post alternative download links using DonationCoder so people with trouble can come here and get a copy of the zip file.

rickyking:
sourceforge could be a good choice.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version