ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

[Translate File] Simplified Chinese

<< < (2/4) > >>

VideoInPicture:
I'm actually Canadian, born in China. I can converse in Cantonese but reading and writing Chinese is not one of my strong points since I came to Canada at a very young age.

rickyking:
lol.
Actually, you have pretty good ideas in all your programs. I you want, I can translate them all into chinese to spread them.

VideoInPicture:
Thanks for the offer to translate. The other programs listed in my signature don't have the same easy to translate .ini language files Circle Dock has. You would need to use Microsoft Visual C# Express to edit the source code so that you can change the text. The source code for Easy Unicode Paster and Webcam Signature are available on their websites and you can try messing around with those if you like. I recommend you try to modify Easy Unicode Paster since it is pretty much complete and the source code is easy to understand.

I would really like to spread the word for Video In Picture but the source code for that is not up on the website and it doesn't use language files. I think Video In Picture is the most useful application I have coded because I use it all the time to watch Youtube and other online videos so I can crop out and resize the videos. I'll try to find some time to update Video In Picture and maybe release the code for it. It is also written in C# but the code needs to be cleaned up since it is pretty messy right now compared to my other programs.

I'll give you a heads up when I work on Video In Picture.

rickyking:
Thanks!
Ok, i'll try to translate them all, if I have some free time. As a matter of fact, I am studying Economy in France. So I could also offer you the translation in French for the other programs. I hope it won't be so difficult for me to understand the code, since I have some basis in Basic and Pascal.
And what's more, I have a blog which introduce some fresh ideas in using computer. I'd love to invite you to participate and update something in English. But if you don't have time, it'll be okay. Though I am considering being a part-time blogger. I was so impressed of your pretty new ideas in developing all these programs. Here is the original link : http://www.ultra-app.info and here is a translated link.
Hope we could chat sometime in msn or gtalk. Mine : [email protected] Gtalk: [email protected]

lingku:
Another Simplified Chinese Language visition! ;D
 :Thmbsup:
///////*****Re-Finished in 2008/09/15 GMT+8:00
///////*****By 零下冰酷
///////*****By Lingku
///////*****此为Beta版本,有很多翻译还需改进,如有好的翻译辞藻,欢迎E-mail:[email protected]   GTalk to:[email protected]
///////*****This is still a beta version, many words need to be improved, if you have better translated words, welcome E-mail to: [email protected]   GTalk to:[email protected]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version