ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Circle Dock 0.9.2 Alpha 8 is Released for Translation

<< < (3/7) > >>

VideoInPicture:
I forget to tell you another issue at Alpha 8, when every time I click on the icon and than icon will invisible a little bit, only one way back to normal is restart circle dock.
-Boba-Fett (September 12, 2008, 05:18 AM)
--- End quote ---

The icons fade away as you click on them? That's something I have not seen yet and I can seem to reproduce it on XP or Vista.

VideoInPicture:
Hi, i'd love to translate it into Chinese. so i don't know has it been translated yet?
-rickyking (September 12, 2008, 09:46 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hello, in the Circle Dock folder is a sub folder called "Languages". You can make a copy of the English.ini file and translate it to a language of your choice. You can then select the new language file from the Settings Panel of Circle Dock.

VideoInPicture:
Hello Eric, do you know how to create a true transparent with glass effect image by using photoshop cs3, I want create a Circle Dock Background like this... or you can provide some website for tutorial.
-Boba-Fett (September 12, 2008, 05:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

Sorry, I'm not a graphics artist so I don't know how to do those type of things.

Skyx:
i translated to Traditional Chinese and send a PM to eric.
please cleck it.  :)

============================================

i find the Attach button now. and i upload again.

VideoInPicture:
i translated to Traditional Chinese and send a PM to eric.
please cleck it.  :)

============================================

i find the Attach button now. and i upload again.
-Skyx (September 12, 2008, 12:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks, there appears to be a problem with the unicode support of the ini file reader used for Circle Dock because I can't see the Chinese characters in Circle Dock. I'm going to check out why the unicode isn't working and post back.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version