ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Best E-mail Client

Pegasus Mail?

<< < (3/6) > >>

m_s:
Thanks for clearing up the default address thing.  As I said in my first post here, I have several friends who absolutely swear by it...  One thing I notice from talking to them, is that it seems easier to work with several recipients than it does in The Bat!  But I am a Batevangelist - I love it, and can't see myself changing email client for a long while.

rjbull:
I am a Batevangelist - I love it, and can't see myself changing email client for a long while.
-m_s (November 17, 2005, 04:17 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hmmm.  As long as that isn't a Battyvangelist...   :-\

Catalin:
Pegasus Mail was already supporting multiple email accounts when many of the competitors didn't even exist, and it was and still is free !!!

Teffy:
I have used PMail for like 10 years.  I hadn't heard of The Bat!, so I read the review on this site.  As I was reading, I kept thinking, "Yeah, so, PMail does that, too."  I use multiple accounts/identities, have a boatload of filters, folders, subfolders, multiple address books, distribution lists, and customized spell checker.  I love it. The list of features is long and rich:
http://www.pmail.com/overviews/ovw_winpmail.htm  :-*

Perry Mowbray:
Like others here, I've used PMail for a long time (6 years), originally won over by the very powerful filtering rules, templates and multiple accounts. Meant I could set up an automated eMail list from my own computer.

I thought of trying TheBat on reading the article, but like the previous post, ended up thinking it would be moving sideways.

:) And it's excellent value!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version